Joe Biden’s disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal has enraged all of America’s NATO allies. For the first time in history, the British Parliament voted to hold a foreign ruler (Joe Biden) in contempt last week.
Back in 1956 President Dwight Eisenhower literally brought about the end of the British Empire by threatening a financial war against their currency over their attacks on Egypt over the Suez Canal. But the Brits didn’t vote to hold Eisenhower in contempt for that.
Pause and let that sink in for a moment. What Eisenhower did—end the British Empire’s reign as a super power—still didn’t make the British as angry as Joe Biden just did.
Biden bailed on all of our allies by slinking out of Afghanistan in the dead of night as the Taliban were closing in. The college students and trust fund baby kids of many powerful and wealthy European parents were almost stuck in Afghanistan, and they were calling Angela Merkel, Boris Johnson and Emmanuel Macron to give them an earful or two.
And Joe Biden was nowhere to be found. He couldn’t be reached by phone for days as Kabul fell. So, our NATO allies all started calling Donald Trump to complain.
“They can’t believe it,” said President Trump. “They can’t believe it. Just like you can’t believe it. Just like any sane rational person can’t believe it. We were going to get out—but we were going to get out with dignity and with honor. We were going to get out with all of the people. And we were going to take all of the equipment.”
Oh, Boo-Hoo to our NATO allies. You want to start complaining about Joe Biden NOW?!
I have a message for all of you cheese-eating surrender monkeys in Europe who are suddenly calling Donald Trump to complain about Joe Biden, now that the doddering old fool is negatively impacting you:
Go pound sand!
In Ukraine just a few years ago, their presidential election was a complete and total mess. People got caught stuffing the ballot boxes all over the countries. There were so many “anomalies,” “irregularities,” and outright fraud that took place in that country’s elections, that all of NATO and the US State Department got together and forced Ukraine to hold a do-over election. Does that ring a bell?
Never mind the fact that you didn’t like the outcome of that election. There was so much fraud that you simply wouldn’t stand for it. So, you ganged up on Ukraine, spoke out against the fraud and made them hold a fair and transparent election. Is any of this coming back to you yet? It’s not like this was ancient history.
Yet when the 2020 presidential election in America happened last year, it had far more anomalies, irregularities and fraud than the Ukrainians could ever have dreamed up. It was so childishly transparent that literally no one was fooled by it. 90% of Republicans believe the 2020 election was decided by fraud and the other 10% are lying. A clear majority of Americans – Republicans, Democrats and independents – believe that the 2020 election was stolen from the American people.
And so do you European leaders. You know that election was fake. You watched the same news unfold as we did.
And what did you do about it? You didn’t say blip!
(Credit to Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis for one of my new favorite words: Blip!)
In fact, all of you NATO leaders were the first ones to call Joe Biden to congratulate him on his big victory, before any state in the US had certified its results. You were totally excited about the fraudulent outcome of the 2020 election, because you knew The Swamp was back in charge and you could start milking the American taxpayers dry for your own benefit once again.
You knew all along that Joe Biden was unfit for the job, in addition to being illegitimately “elected.” When Biden attended the G7 with you guys earlier this year, you all laughed at him behind his back. You sat around at your little wine and cheese party cracking jokes about what a doddering old fool he is, every time Joe would start to wander off into the weeds and Nurse Jill had to rein him in again.
You knew and you were happy about it, because it suited your interests. I guess it doesn’t suit your interests now, does it? Now you want the Big Orange Meanie back in office, because you realize that it’s much more important to have real leadership in times of crisis.
You want Donald Trump to run the show again? Here’s my simple solution to all of our NATO allies who are complaining about Joe Biden suddenly:
Publicly declare that the 2020 election was stolen, and ask that Donald Trump be reinstated to the office that he rightfully won.