British doctors have published a study in Lancet that should finally put an end to COVID mRNA shots for children. It won’t put an end to it, since Pfizer controls the US government currently. But it should.
The research shows that you have to vaccinate 38,000 children between the ages of 5 and 15 with the mRNA jabs to prevent just one hospitalization. The results for the 16 to 74 age group were not much better.
This was a huge study that started in the summer of 2022. It was published in Lancet in January of 2024. The study was paid for by Health Data Research UK, which is an independent charitable organization.
The researchers matched up vaccinations, hospitalizations, and death records for nearly 70 million people. This is obviously a much more rigorous scientific study than the 8 mice that they tested the Omicron booster on (all 8 vaccinated mice got COVID, by the way).
The doctors examined the records of almost every person aged 5 and up in England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland. Nine million of the people studied were children between the ages of 5 and 15.
They compared “severe cases” of COVID—meaning cases that resulted in a child being hospitalized—among the vaccinated and the “undervaccinated.” The undervaccinated are kids who are either completely unvaxed, or who have not had the two main series COVID shots and one booster.
They concluded that “undervaccination” had led to an additional 200 children being hospitalized in 2022. But there were only 680 kids hospitalized from COVID that entire year. Only 20% of kids in Britain are fully vaccinated, because most parents have wisely rejected the idea of injecting these experimental gene therapies into their kids. The other 80% comprised the “undervaccinated.”
Translation: If they had injected the remaining 7.5 million kids in the British Isles between the ages of 5 and 15 in 2022, it would have only reduced the number of hospitalizations to 480. Also, notice that more than twice as many vaccinated kids experienced serious hospitalizations comparted to the “undervaccinated!”
Alex Berenson crunched the numbers, and it works out to one hospitalization for every 38,000 children fully vaccinated. These are not serious hospitalizations, by the way. The kids that have “serious” cases of COVID aren’t hanging on by a thread in the ICU. They’re just taken in for observation for a day or two and pumped full of vitamin C, before being sent home.
To date, there has never been a recorded instance in any country, anywhere in the world, in which a healthy child under the age of 18 has died from COVID.
One thing the researchers did not factor in is the risk of myocarditis in kids. This risk is now well documented for young people and children. For every 100,000 kids who receive the two first series shots and one booster, 36 will develop myocarditis.
So, while 38,000 children being vaxed and boosted will prevent one child from being hospitalized from COVID, 14 of those same kids will go to the hospital or die from myocarditis induced by the shots.
That is an offensively high risk-to-reward ratio.
As we mentioned, the numbers weren’t much better for 16- to 74-year-olds. For that age group, 14,000 people have to be vaccinated to prevent one COVID hospitalization or death.
The only age bracket for which it was sort of (but not really) worth fully vaxxing them was the over-75 group. For that age bracket, one death or hospitalization was prevented for every 330 fully vaccinated people.
The only age group for which the shots are a partial, miniscule victory are among the elderly. For kids, there is nothing but downside to vaccinating them with these experimental shots. The risk of myocarditis far outweighs the risk of any child being hospitalized from COVID.
What’s the CDC say about all this? They still recommend the COVID jabs for all children, down to babies 6 months of age. They want to add it to the childhood vaccine schedule to make it a requirement for all American kids who go to public school.
You can read the results of the Lancet study HERE.